Friday 15 September 2017

A Fall Makeup Tutorial



Hey Loves, today I bring you a Makeup Tutorial with a Fall Vibe to it! The eye look from this makeup tutorial is created with the popular Anastasia Beverly Hills' Modern Renaissance Palette. It has loads of creamy oranges, slight hints of red and brown with a bronzed look and a deep wine lip shade.

The makeup tutorial is now up on my YouTube Channel, click here to watch now!


Please do not mind my bare face, I am experiencing a fair bit of breakouts.. It's shark week and I am glad that it's slowly tapering off, phew!

I have used the foundation from the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna's line and is amazing on my oily skin and the finish is just, a..mazing!! The finish looks like skin and it wears beautifully on the skin. If you'd like me to review the foundation, do leave me a comment below! 

I am listing the full list of products used to create this look below;

Face

  • L.A.Girl Pro.Prep HD.High-Definition Smoothing Face Primer
  • Fenty Beauty By Rihanna Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation in 260
  • IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder in Translucent

Blush, Contour & Highlight

  • Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Unstoppable
  • theBalm's Bahama Mama Bronzer
  • Catrice Deluxe Glow Highlighter in The Glowrious Three


Undereyes

  • L.A.Girl Pro.Conceal HD.High-Definition Concealer in Peach Corrector
  • Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in Medium Neutral
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Medium

Eyebrows

  • Colourpop Eye Pencil in Bangin' Brunette

Eyes

  • MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
  • Sephora MicroSmooth Baked Face Compact in Medium 30
  • ABH Modern Renaissance Palette (Burnt Orange, Raw Sienna, Love Letter, Venetian Red, Antique Bronze and Cyprus Umber)
  • The Face Shop Ink Graffi Brush Pen Liner in Ink Black
  • Essence I Love Extreme Volume Mascara in Black
  • Essence I Like Long Lashes Volume & Length Mascara in Black

Lips

  • NYX Lip Liner in Plum
  • Gerard Cosmetics in Buttercup


I am new to the cut crease method and I like the subtle take on this eye look. I hope you liked this makeup look and share with me if you do recreate this look.

That's it for today's post and I shall catch you in my next one, very soon!


Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig