Friday 11 August 2017

Five Minute Makeup Look | TheLeiaV



What's up Guys? Today I have a makeup look that is perfect for busy mornings for us. I am listing the complete list of makeup products used to create this look.

If you'd like me to walk you through the steps for this look, please click the link here to watch it now!


A quick update, I am testing out Vichy Laboratories DermaBlend 3D Corrective Resurfacing Active Foundation and a review on this product will be posted soon. This is the only new product featured in this makeup look.

List of products featured in this makeup look;


Face

* Urban Decay De-Slick Complexion Primer
* Vichy Laboratories Dermablend 3D Correction Foundation in 35 Sand
* Dark Diva Dolls Dual Powder Foundation in C45 Warm Yellow


Undereyes

* L.A.Girl PRO.Conceal HD.High-Definition Concealer in Peach Corrector
* Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in Medium Neutral
* Maybelline New York New Instant Age Rewind Eraser for Dark Circles Treatment Concealer in Medium

Eyes & Eyebrows

* NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Espresso
* Essence I Love Extreme Volume Mascara in Black
* Essence I Like Long Lashes! Volume & Length Mascara in Black

* Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer
* Essence Pure Nude Highlighter in 10 be my highlight


Contour & Highlight

* Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer
* Essence Pure Nude Highlighter in 10 be my highlight

Lips

* Maybelline New York LIPgradation in Mauve 1


Tell me if you liked this look, leave me a comment below! I hope you enjoyed today's post, I shall catch up with you on my next one soon!


Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig