Monday 3 April 2017

StyleHaul Styleup Event x Pixel Studio Launch Vlog


Hey Loves,

I had an awesome opportunity to check out the all new Pixel Studio, a few months back. I had decided to vlog my day there to share the new space for online content creators for us in Singapore, yaay!! I hope you enjoy it.

Click the link below to watch it now!


I create content for my YouTube Channel, TheLeiaV and post new videos every Friday. If you'd like to show your support, please "Subscribe" and click the bell icon next to it to turn on notifications whenever new uploads go up on my Channel.


If you're new to this Blog, here are my last two blog posts for your easy reading.



Sign up for TheLeiaV monthly newsletter with your first name and email add for sneak peaks and freebies delivered to your inbox.

I shall see you soon, in my next post.



♥♥♥   Let's stay connected!!! ♥♥♥

Instagram: shanthiarumugam
Twitter: Shanthi Arumugam
Facebook: Shanthi Arumugam-Vimalan
Spotify: Shanaru6
Snapchat: shanaru6
Roposo: shanthivimalan
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig