Wednesday 22 March 2017

Crown Eyes Makeup Tutorial and a Shout-Out | TheLeiaV

Hey Lovelies!!

Welcome to another blog post, today is going to be a eye makeup tutorial in store for you!!

This look was highly inspired by Nikkie of NikkieTutorials on YouTube. I was having breakfast on Monday morning around 8.30am, sipping my hot Bru coffee while chewing my multi-grain toast with peanut butter when I saw the look for the first time. I was immediately drawn to this somewhat, majestic crown on the eyes makeup look. 

Wait a minute, before I proceed any further. I want to take a brief moment to do a special shout out to a new blogger on the block, Xeba Noor and her Blog Hearty Diaries 

Her blog showcases her honest product reviews and easy DIY creations/home remediesTo read her latest blog post on a DIY, click here

Xeba's social media links are listed below, 
Instagram: www.instagram.com/ heartydiariesblog (USERNAME: @heartydiariesblog)
Roposo: heartydiaries 

Do check her blog out and tell her I sent you:)

Where were we? Right, crown on the eyes makeup look, lol!!

Here's the link to my youtube video, recreating this viral crown makeup look with my spin on it, hope you like it!

Here's the full list of products, used to achieve the complete beat cake face! Haha!!

Face
Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
Maybelline Super BB Cushion Fresh Matte in Natural
L.A.Girl Pro.Conceal HD.High-Definition Concealer in Pure Beige
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent

Bronzer & Highlight

theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
ELF Warm Bronzer


Blush

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in Unstoppable


Eyes


  • MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent


ABH Modern Renaissance Palette

  • Golden Ochre
  • Realgar
  • Love Letter
  • Primavera


  • NYX Aqua Luxe in Glam Liner
  • NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Blue
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean
  • Rimmel London Lash Accelerator in Black
  • Catrice Kohl Kajal in You're my Rosen One!
  • Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara
  • Chamelon Lashes in 004


Lips


  • Essence Lipliner in Soft Berry
  • H&M Beauty Velvet Lip Cream in Enchante


I hope you enjoyed today's post along with this unique eye makeup look! This eye makeup look originated from an amazing makeup artiste, Marissa Melhorn 


Links to my last two blog posts are here, for your easy reading!!



If you have a minute to spare, do head over to my YouTube Channel, TheLeiaV for more content!! Please Subscribe if you haven't already and click on the Bell Icon to turn on notifications, don't miss out on new videos!

I shall see you very soon in my next post soon, Bu-bye!!!


♥♥♥   Let's stay connected!!! ♥♥♥

Instagram: shanthiarumugam
Twitter: Shanthi Arumugam
Facebook: Shanthi Arumugam-Vimalan
Spotify: Shanaru6
Snapchat: shanaru6
Roposo: shanthivimalan
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig