Tuesday 8 November 2016

LOREAL BLOSSOM CARESSE CUSHION TINT REVIEW | THELEIAV

I am all about the fuss and hassle free, easy route for most of my makeup wearing days. It is of no surprise that today's review is on a product that promises just that.

I picked up my shade in Sakura Blossom from my nearest Watsons (at Causeway Point) about two - three months back. Intrigued by it's sleek packaging and unique claims, I could not resist the temptation. What do I say? First world, makeup junkie issues:(

I put it to the test as soon as I could and was pleasantly surprised. It's light-weight, pen like packaging weighs practically close to nothing. The hot and humid Singapore weather can be a menace especially with lip products, as some to most lip products melt away and ruin the bag's bottom.

Let's quickly run through the claims on this product;
  • The first of it's kind
  • Offers 3D high impact opacity
  • Infused with tints from a blend of precious flowers
  • Non-drying
  • Easy to blend
  • On-point with the ombre trend
As with any lip product, prep is key. Exfoliating and following up with a lip balm to protect and act as a barrier.
I picked up Sakura, the lightest of the four shades available here. They are Orchid, Peony, Sakura and Rose Blossom.

Along with these shades; Tulip, Lily, Rose and Blossom complete this line of cushion tints.

On me, Sakura is not showing up true to it's opacity since my lips are pigmented. However, I do like the powder-like finish and the tint left behind.

True to it's claim, it does feel ultra light-weight which is a huge plus for me. If I am strapped for time, I can even use it as a blush or as an eye shadow too!! Thanks to it's easy smudge type applicator that saves time. I love multi-functional products!

The color is stored safely in the cap and with each application, the sponge-y applicator picks up enough product for placement and smudges out easily.

You could use a mirror to build up the color pay-off. With the ombre lip trend not going anywhere, anytime soon. It is safe to quickly run the application tip across the lips, for some color.
This is with just one coat on and I like the subtlety of this look, especially for makeup newbies (beginners).

It leaves a powder-like finish, it stays and feels comfortable on me. I feel the lightweight finish, helps the color to adhere to the lips. This may reduce the lip color from transferring and lasts up to four to five hours of wear time. 
Here is a rather small swatch of the color on the back of my hand. The color is slightly stronger after one more coat.

This is one product, I have been reaching out for since getting it. My daily makeup routine consists of a light-weight moisturizer, eye cream, spf, eyebrow and lip product. Easy and fuss-free is how I like it. I hope you enjoyed reading my mini review this week.


If you'd like to watch and/or hear me talk more about this tutorial in depth, head on over to my happy place on the Internet.. The YouTube platform, that is!! 

I create mostly Beauty content and have new videos every week on my YouTube Channel; www.YouTube.com/user/TheLeiaV!!

Please Subscribe to stay notified whenever new videos goes Live!!

Click on the link below, to watch it now;

 

Do check back next week for a new blog post!! Join our small family to stay notified on new posts!!


Love


♥♥♥   Find me here!!!! ♥♥♥



Instagram: shanthiarumugam


Twitter: Shanthi Arumugam


Facebook: Shanthi Arumugam-Vimalan


Spotify: Shanaru6


Snapchat: shanaru6


Roposo: shanthivimalan
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig