Friday 21 May 2021

GLOW RECIPE WATERMELON GLOW NIACINAMIDE DEW DROPS REVIEW




 Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops

I deliberately took my time to test out this skin care product over an extended period of more than a month on my oily skin type. On a typical no makeup day, my skin displays uneven skin tone, texture and hyper-pigmentation around the nose and lip lines. The reason being is that this product was much hyped about that increased my hopes on it's performance.

I wanted to be able to report an even toned facial plain, perhaps a more hydrated feel on my sometimes dry patches on the cheeks region. I hoped for the niacinamide to fade out my post-acne scars from long ago. First hand, I would definitely say that the feel of this serum is similar to it's papaya enzyme cleansing balm. In a way, there is some tiny bit of grit felt during application maybe with it's fruit derived alpha hydroxy acids.



One pump goes a long way, the serum does provide a good amount of slip and spread for the entire face and half-way down the neck. I especially quite like pairing this serum with my Mount Lai's facial Guasha tool in Rose Quartz for a mini feel good massage. I couple this with a positive affirmation as well (think Spiritual x Beauty TikTok Video) I use this serum in my night time skincare routine. In the mornings, I do genuinely feel some plumping feel on my face. Not greasy not shiny, plump and hydrated.

What I like more about this serum is that it's multi-functionality aspect; being a skincare/makeup hybrid. If you want to amp up a dewy finish for your cheeks then you can scrape off your blush with a sanitized makeup tool and mix it in with this serum.


You can do just about the same with your foundation for that high fashion glossy skin finish. Having said this, I wouldn't dare experiment with this serum as a mixing medium for an eyeshadow to a liner or as a lip mix combo. Only because eyes and lips are much thinner and let's not forget that this serum has AHA's in it.

The lightly scent of watermelon scent does not bother me, it is hardly noticed after the serum sinks into the skin. For now, I use just one to two pumps after my toner and before my night moisturizer. 

Let's talk about the packaging quickly, it comes in a pretty pink tinted bulb shaped bottle with a matching plastic cap top with 40ml of it's niacinamide serum. The serum bottle has a pump, yaay! This product retails for SGD 52.00 and the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops is available at Sephora

Let me know how you like it!


Stay Safe



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig