Friday 28 May 2021

SEPHORA BEST SKIN EVER PERFECT NATURAL FINISH LONGWEAR FOUNDATION REVIEW



Oh hey, it's the June School Holidays once again! Except this time, twice in a row; home bound all year round. Get vaccinated if you haven't already and let's brace for a better tomorrow.

For now, I like to get ready to throw out the trash. For this simplest of task, it is a must to look presentable.. This is my belief, that I should not get too comfy with my loungewear. Zoom meetings are still a thing in 2021 hence it's always good to look our best.

While 2020 took a back seat in the makeup industry, few items were released in early 2021. I was thrilled about the all new better formulated Sephora's collection Best Skin Ever Perfect Natural Finish Longwear Foundation. This fairly newest release boasts 48 shades to choose from.

This product is said to be a clean beauty product at Sephora, contains anti-pollution algae, hyaluronic acid and shields skin against external aggressions. Alongside with lending the skin that natural second skin like finish and long wear and high coverage with hydration. 

Yes and yes, I love the affordable price for this foundation at SGD 29.00 for a slightly frosted glass bottle containing 25ml of the foundation. 

The foundation on my oily and acne prone skin holds up fairly well for up to five hours of natural finish. Like most observations, the foundations start wearing off or breaking down when in contact with the natural oils from the skin. No exception with this Best Skin Ever Perfect Natural Finish Longwear Foundation too.

I am glad that more and more brands are beginning to expand their selection of base products to suit more of us. This foundation has a drugstore price and a high end wear feel. I can get away without setting the foundation on the borders and wear the shade 21.5Y
The nose region does need a pat down.


I try layering two layers of foundation, just to see if it builds and blends well. It passed the test, I can actually get away with one simple layer. If need be, I will go in with another layer pass the lunch hour for zoom meetings past 2pm.

It feels light-weight on the skin, hydrates the skin. There is no cake like feel, a plus and we can now appreciate the skin-like finish since we are home for most days now.

Go ahead and get a swatch for yourself of the Best Skin Ever Perfect Natural Finish Longwear Foundation, let me know if you like it!






Stay Safe


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig