Friday 16 April 2021

PIXI BEAUTY +C VIT RANGE REVIEW



The Pixi +C Vit Priming Oil is a light-weight thin oil that preps my skin for a hydrated finish before makeup application. This tri-phase oil nourishes, energizes and balances while prepping and priming the skin.

It melts onto the skin quickly and smoothens out the skin's surface, great under foundation even for oily skin type. This is great for cooler weather when dry patches are more noticeable.

This award winning toner Pixi Glow Tonic needs no introduction, this super-hard work toner gently and effectively removes impurities while purifying the skin with exfoliation. This toner is formulated with ginseng to boost the circulation while energizing the skin while the aloe vera soothes and hydrates the skin. If the 5% Glycolic Acid scares some of you, do know that is equipped with it's balancing and soothing counterparts such as Ginseng and Aloe Vera for radiant skin in twelve weeks. If you are new to this, I would say use this with caution maybe once a week and slowly build your skin tolerance towards chemical exfoliants.


The Pixi +C Undereye Brightener has a flat surface to gently grace the undereye area with the peach toned formulation to effectively colour correct before concealer. The peach tone undereye brightener makes way for a light to medium coverage of concealer.

The formulation contains licorice, caffeine, ferulic acid and vitamin c to correct, brighten, cancel out the dullness under the eyes.


For busy days for zoom meeting days, this handy Pixi +C Brightening Perfector can be used solo or under makeup for added complexion enhancement. A pea sized amount is enough for the entire face to correct uneven tones while blurring imperfections. This can be used under makeup too.



For a super nourishing shine-free matte finish, the Pixi +C Vit Lip Brightener is the one for me, I love how it almost offers an unique lipstick finish. My lips but better, I like to have this handy lip balm floating around my bag to top it off whenever I feel like my lips are drying out behind a mask. This is great under lipsticks with a matte finishes.

I am enjoying the Pixi +C Vit Range of products, this is how my actual skin looks like. It has definitely come a long way.

Check back for new post, next Friday!



Stay Safe

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig