Friday 17 April 2020

NYKAA SKINSHIELD ANTI-POLLUTION FOUNDATION REVIEW




A cruelty free foundation that offers you amazing skin like coverage and looks like skin yet covers all of superficial blemishes? Oh, did I also add that it comes with a friendly price tag? Yes, please! Hand it over to me, I will care for this foundation like my life depends on it!

Yes, it's a foundation review on the blog today and we're going to touch base on an Indian brand! You know how this excites me to bits, you have no clue! Not accessible where I'm at and so you know that I would get a good clean sweep of all of the great reviews I've been hearing online once landing in Chennai.


Ok, take a breather! I've got the Nykaa SkinShield Anti-Pollution Foundation, yaay! If you hadn't know already, this range has fifteen (15) shades to choose from and might I add that there is quite a variety of brown skin friendly shade selection here.






This amazing foundation retails for INR 799, comes in a black plastic squeeze-tube like the OG Sleek Foundation and NARS tinted moisturizer packaging with the cap lid. As with all foundations in the market, this packaging too comes in the box standard size of 30ml. This foundation as well as Nykaa is available online, look out for sale season! Save yourself some coins!


Foundation during travel could possibly get messy if it's in a glass bottle, chip or break easily. This plastic tube completely removes that hassle and headache for me, as it's travel-friendly.

The texture on this foundation when dispensing from the tube appears to be creamy and thick yet it somewhat waters down once it comes in contact with skin and blends with ease. The liquid texture and it's consistency somewhat reminds me a lot of my favorite from two years back, the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Longwear Foundation. I have a detailed review on this foundation as well, do watch as now we have all the time in the world;



On me I've noticed that there was no deliberate effort required to blend this foundation into the skin. I use my Armando Caruso beauty sponge for a skin like finish. With a dense buffing brush, the foundation smooths out onto the skin with a heavier coverage. It is totally up to me, what I am feeling like for the day.



Indoors, this foundation could easily lasts up to about 5-ish hours on me if I do not expose myself to the sun and the harsh humidity. Closer to lunch, I've noticed a little wearing off just around the nostrils and smile lines where the redness starts surfacing again. That's the case with most foundations and I've gotten used to it and it does not bother me, one bit.

Give this foundation a try and let me know if you like it as much as I do! We can then be Foundation Bestie, we'll make it a thing!




That's it for today's post, I shall catch you very soon in my next entry soon!


Stay Safe! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig