Friday 10 April 2020

DOUBLE MILK CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE



There is no better time than now to perfect the precious cookie recipe! I now bake almost every five days as there is no place better than home for now.. We try as a family to stay away from packaged snacks from outside and so somehow I always end up cracking my head over tea time snacks.



As I grow hungry with every second ticking by, this was one easy to create recipe with soft butter at room temperature. I now alternate between baking cookies and cakes, bombollini and pancakes are in the back of my head. Someday soon I'll get to it.. You just wait..


Give it a try and let me know how you liked it or not! You can definitely customize the sweetness of the cookies. For this small batch, we need at least 50gms of sugar and I have used brown sugar as I like the earthy moist texture in the middle of the cookie.



This recipe depending on your preferred bite size will yield you a minimum of twenty mid sized cookies. Enjoy and remember, stay home stay safe!


Love,

Share:

1 comment

  1. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. I hope you will share some more information about milk. Please keep sharing.
    Health Is A Life

    ReplyDelete

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig