Friday 10 March 2023

PENHALIGON EMPRESSA FRAGRANCE REVIEW

 


As I step into my fuss free wholesome era, I am sort of seeking out matching fragrances that resonates my current phase. I am leaning towards scents matching my current phase, pace, a fragrance that will help me tap into my higher self. Fragrances and I, we are new to each other.

While scents and fragrances are common, I find myself seeking out unfamiliar notes. It was only much later last year, a fragrance associate assisted in my understanding of my preferred notes. Overall, I am a musk loving personality and this info was helpful for me to settle for a new fragrance to my new but fast growing fragrance collection.

It was not long after I got my hands on the Penhaligon Empressa fragrance and here's my review.





A new and delicious new fragrance to my collection, an instant love for me has got to be Penhaligon Empressa, wow! Originally, I thought of this scent to be too masculine like an aftershave alcohol kind at the first sniff. A definite impression, it left on me was the length of time. This fragrance still lingers around as long as six to eight hours when worn on strategic pulse points or warm points. A 100ml bottle of this fragrance will last you well over a year as it's quite potent in it's formula hence the price tag.
 
As I kept the fragrance samples in my pocket, I had noticed this particular scent to dry down to a touch of a light and airy feminine musk. The dry down scent shocked me at first and then I decided to step instore to have a spritz on myself to see if it dries down to the similar scent to the sample.



I am more of a vibe when it comes to scents and fragrances. To the best of my abilities, I would best describe Penhaligon's Empressa on Miranda Priestly from The Devil Wears Prada. I don't think I could describe the vibe to anything else. This scent exudes chic, sophistication, power and of a higher feminine being. Each time, I spritzed onto myself; it is a promise being delivered that I am going to present my best self to the world. The scent is empowering.

Since I am new to the fragrance game, I best relate to the fragrance to a vibe more than how it supposedly to be coming across from someone else. This fragrance is a sure personal power kind of super secret weapon. You wear this scent, you will ace the presentation without a doubt!



It's after getting this fragrance, I felt like I have been sleeping on fragrances this whole time! Yes to not having body odour however fragrances are on a whole other level of chic! I do have to warn you that this fragrance is on the heavier end of complex notes and it maybe overwhelming for your senses. It was for me, at first.

However, do try it for yourself instore and form an opinion about it and go make your own purchasing decisions. I tried a fragrance before this and it lasts no more than four hours of wear time, sure it smells good but the longevity.. This takes the top spot!

Let me know if you like it!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig