Friday 18 June 2021

TOM FORD BEAUTY SPICED HONEY LIPSTICK



 If I must allow myself a luxury lipstick, Tom Ford Beauty is readily where my head space is at.. Do not attempt questioning, it does it's own thing.

I love me a good lippie aesthetic packaging and Tom Ford Beauty bullet lippies deliver well. Sonam Kapoor had mentioned in an interview for her top beauty products, she had casually dropped Tom Ford's Casablanca being her top lip combo must-haves.

I really needed to see what was in that lip colour, it is always out of stock. While at a Tom Ford Beauty Counter at the former Robinsons at Raffles City, Spiced Honey called out to me and I brought her home with me.



I have to add a caution, this is not matte lipstick. It has a some what opacity to the medium or rather neutral toned peach orange and a touch of pink colour. It's the kind of lip colour that I often gravitate towards if I find myself not liking a striking bold lip choice.

This colour and it's finish can quickly add dimensions to the mids of the lips and juice it up, just a touch. It has more than a sheen, almost like a lip gloss feel without the shine. Due to this formulation and texture, mature and textured lips may not enjoy this lip product. It layers well and looks the best with a slight over lined lips with a rich brown shade. 




It lasts for about three hours or so behind the mask, definitely calls for a re-application as it disappears as I start eating and drinking. I want to emphasize that I do it for myself and not for anyone else, who wears lipstick under a mask? I do, I really do because I want to..

Dressing up and looking presentable to the person in the mirror is important to me, it helps me prepare for the day ahead. It gives me a great start and it's a part of my me-time, enuf said!




It is quite an extravagant price for a regular looking bullet lipstick, tagged at SGD 76.00 however it's a lippie from a brand that I have been eyeing for a couple of years. I happened to chance upon a sale and I went for it.

I am happy that I got it! I love using it, I enjoy looking at it resting on my vanity table and yeah! Feel good feels.. I hope you enjoyed reading the review!


Stay Safe



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig