Friday 19 March 2021

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS BROW FREEZE BROW STYLING WAX REVIEW

 


Brows are another favourite feature that I like to experiment little and want maximum impact. I find myself often creating bold strong thick eyebrows, love how they shape my face especially when I sport a bindi/pottu.

Laminated brows have been fairly a recent trend, that bushy brushed up wolf-like appearance for the brows. This look is now possible with a new found favourite that just hit the beauty market, I am reviewing the; Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Brow Styling Wax



If I maybe honest with you, I wasn't moved at first with the buzz around this product. I mean strong hold for eyebrows, otherwise known as soap brows. I suffer from scarcity in the eyebrow department, I recall having thick eyebrows however over time..

I have noticed the occasional patch of missing hairs in the brows, the goal is to be more refined as we age. I quite enjoyed my experiments with brow thickening powders and brow mascaras, I thought that this is as far as I can go! 





It was when I was not able to see the product at Sephora and hearing that it is often 'out of stock' that intrigued me further. I need to find out why this brow product is becoming an instant hit.

Is it worth, all the buzz? I just had to know..



The Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Brow Styling Wax retails for SGD 38.00, quite steep if you ask me for a pot of eyebrow gel. After much clarification from Sephora representatives and reading more about the product offering, I decided to go for it!

The pot holds 8gms of it's extreme-hold styling wax that promises to lift and hold brows in place for a feather effect. It is also stated in the cardboard packaging to maintain the cap tightly closed for the optimal appearance and product efficacy.





I used my dual sided brush and comb to gently scrape a tiny bit of the gel to start combing the brow hairs upwards, it did in a few seconds flat! It did not leave my brows feeling stiff and stretchy and I had the brows in place for up to four hours, what?!

This brow wax was used first and then I layered a brown eyeshadow to fill in the sparse areas and lengthen the tail of my brows. The wax did not interfere with the eyeshadow when I did light feather-like strokes and I did not had to dip the brush back into the brow wax pot.



If you naturally have thick eyebrows that moves throughout the day, you would like this product! Dare I say that you will love it!

Strong hold and comfortable on your eyebrows without zero weight or the feel of stretched product. Achieve the feathered effect for your brows in few minutes, flat! No fuss of having to spray water onto a soap bar, work up a small lather and then start applying the soap to the brows and going back and forth.



I was indeed amused and the ease and how the brow wax was easy to use and how quickly it feathered out the brows, this tiny pot of 8gms could probably last me a long while from now.

The comfort of the strong hold wax has got me thinking of trying the product out on my hair line around the forehead to tame the baby hairs and tame the frizz. Will keep you posted on this hack if it does work on me!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig