Friday 28 August 2020

FIVE NUDE LIP COLOURS FOR MASK FREE DAYS



As a lippie lover, I have not been enjoying days when I got to have the 'mask' on. Safety and responsibility has been assigned a greater power for now hence there is nothing to complain. However for days when I do not need to run errands, I still wear make-up, run a comb through my hair and put a refreshing scent onto my pulse points.

As important as it is to feel good, I also have been wearing lip sticks regularly. It can be tempting, absolutely to just be in lounge wear; all day err day while getting through the day. This sometimes can dampen my mood hence I still move around the house in 'work' and 'going out' clothes.



These five lip shades and colours lean towards a neutral pink, mauve and almost a slight hint of berry in their undertone. They don't necessarily have that neutral peach or grey to it, I love that these shades flatter my complexion and my ever green neutral eyes.

It's something I reach out for, most of the time! I really like how they are best fitted for everyday, office, muted and complete my face and carry me throughout the day.



The featured lip colours come from a variety of brands that are affordable and easily available in India and our local pharmacies. 


Let me know what are your top neutral lip shades, in the comments below! I hope you are staying safe and sound!


Stay Safe!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig