Friday 22 May 2020

COLOURFUL SPRING MAKEUP LOOK



While it's officially a time for flowers to bloom and be all pretty, we are stuck indoors and completely in a different zone. Things have changes, routines have taken a strange detour, usual lifestyle experiences are now on hold.



What better time than now to have a closer look at what we have, I did some major clearing! Clearing out my expired makeup products, I had realized that there are palettes that had taken a back seat and did not get much love from me!



I am usually not someone who reaches for colours, I love my neutrals and I live for them! I love the no makeup makeup look as it helps me look much fresher and healthier with the presence of a defined eyebrows and lip colour.

I have very sparse eyebrows and without makeup, I resemble an old sick Victorian kid hence a lil makeup makes a lot of difference.

Here's the breakdown of the products used to achieve this look;


Face
Sephora Pore Filling Primer
L.A.Girl Pro.Coverage HD.High-Definition Foundation in Natural
NYX Total Drop Foundation in Medium Olive
Sephora Matte Perfection Powder Foundation in Almond Medium 31
NARS Laguna Bronzer


Brows & Eyes
Anastasia Beverly Hills Drip Brow Pomade in Soft Brown

Huda Beauty Coral Obsessions Palette
Natasha Denona Mini Star Palette
NYX Retractable Eyeliner Crayon in Aqua Green and Purple
Rising Phoenix Makeup Trio Palette in Faeries & Furies
Try Sugar Eye Warned you So! Double Matte Eyeliner in Black Swan
H&M Highlighter in Opaline Rose


Lips
MAC Lipliner in Absolutely Lit
Chambor Xtreme Matte Lipcolour in Honey Rose



Well, I really hope that everyone is keeping safe during this trying time! I hope this blog post put a smile on your face and encourages you to try out something different while it is still possible and we have all the time in the world NOW!

A bit of colour isn't really all that bad? I feel this makeup look turned out well, I think! Let me know in the comments below...


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig