Saturday 10 November 2018

GET READY WITH ME FOR DEEPAVALI



Hey Loves!

Deepavali just whizzed past us in a flash and we're slowly inching closer to the end of 2018! Somehow prep work takes the longest and the anticipation building up for that one day is well worth, the wait. I thought of just updating you Loves, the makeup look I wore for this year's Deepavali Day!

It is like any other festive makeup look that I usually would carry, a winged liner and a bold red lip. This combo never goes wrong, I was a little under the weather when I attempted filming this makeup look. I enjoyed it nevertheless!



I have a Get Ready with Me styled video with a voice-over on my YouTube Channel, if you'd like to watch then click right here;




The full list of products used to create this look is listed, below for you;


Face


  • Sephora Collection Gold Foil Hero Mask with Ultra Moisturizing Complex Limited Edition 2018
  • Sephora Pores & Fine Line Filler
  • Colourpop No Filter Foundation Stix in Medium 90W and Dark 177C
  • Colourpop No Filter Concealer in Medium 30/28 
  • Ready Set Glow Contour Sponge
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent
  • ABH Contour Kit in Medium


Eyes


  • Sephora Collection High Coverage Concealer in 31 Almond
  • Max Factor X Masterpiece Nude Palette Contouring Eye Shadows in 01 Cappuccino Nudes
  • Rimmel London Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal in Black
  • NYX Matte Liquid Liner in Black
  • Catrice All Round Mascara in Black
  • Innisfree my eyeshadow in shimmer 2


Lips


  • Essence Lip Liner in Red Blush
  • Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit in Missy and Fierce 
And so this marks the end of my briyani fiesta (feasting), I could not do it for more than a day this year. Perhaps, it's about high time I take it slow for now and what's more is that Thanksgiving is just around the corner of late November.


You know what that means lots of feasting is still in store for us, ahead. Ahaha, be sure to practice moderation please. I'll be looking forward to Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales on Sephora and you should too, especially if you're a big beauty junkie like I am. It's been four years now and Black Friday is slowly picking up in Singapore so let's make the best use of them.



The breakdown on this look;
  • Outfit is from Malaysia
  • Shoes are from New Delhi
  • Chandbali earrings from Malaysia
  • Dupatta from my existing collection

Meanwhile, this is the complete outfit that I had on for Deepavali, I hope you enjoyed reading today's blog post and I shall catch you very soon in my next one!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig