Tuesday 12 December 2017

Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Swatches and Review



It's Lipstick time!

You know how I feel about having lipsticks, I love how a small packaging can pack so much pigmentation coupled with happiness. It's color therapy in a bullet.

Today I am going to share my review on the Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Set (Limited Edition 2017), it has four unique long lasting shade selection. This is tagged at SGD 24.00 on Sephora website, that makes SGD 6.00 per color. This set contains 01 Always Red, 42 Rosewood, 32 Nude Blush and 14 Blackberry Sorbet.

Each of the small packaging contains 1.3ml or 0.04 fl.oz., it may look very little but a little bit of this pigment goes a very long way. This line of Sephora's cream lip stains are very much similar to the liquid lipsticks in the market. It has a texture similar to NYX's soft matte lip creme, on a teeniest bit on the mousse-y side and long lasting like a liquid lipstick.









What is commendable is the range of lip shades offered are plentiful, this kit holds Sephora's some of best selling shades from this line. A peachy nude, a holiday red and berry with a neutral mauve-y shade. It has long lasting opacity in just one swipe and the formulation is very nourishing with avocado oil while keeping the color in place.

One of my favorite formulations in liquid lipsticks so far, I can't rave enough about this line of lipsticks. They make perfect Christmas gifts for the lipstick lovers in your life or even stocking fillers.

I hope this blog post serves to be useful to you and I shall catch you in my next blog post soon!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig