Tuesday 5 December 2017

Collective Festive Home Decor & Beauty Haul




Hey Loves!

It's the last month of the year and it is time to do some serious shopping. When I say serious, I mean dead serious literally...

I love sorting and hiding away Christmas presents for my loved ones. Also, replacing the things around the house, like Teflon coated pots and pans.. Clothes that have seen better days will make their exit in the month of December when I perform a clearing detox.

This haul however features mostly festive home decor to go around the house for Christmas and I snagged a few good deals over the Black Friday and Cyber Monday period from various other brands too.

If you'd like to have a closer look and hear some rambling from me, the haul is now up on my YouTube Channel TheLeiaV! Click below to watch it now:)



I have listed the products hauled in their order of appearance below:

Typo, Cotton On & Cotton on Body


  • All of the Lights, Curtain Lantern Strand
  • Kali Drapey Pants
  • 2018 Soft Cover Diary
  • Woven Libby Long Sleeve Soft Shirt Dress
  • Kimono Gown
  • 5pack no show socks
  • The Glamiator Sunnies

Kikki.k

  • Gratitude Journal
  • Goals Journal

The Paper Stone

  • x5 Exercise Books

Pop-up Cart at Novena & NTUC Fairprice

  • Santa Soft Doll
  • Snowman Soft Doll
  • Reindeer on a Sleigh

Daiso

  • Small Christmas Tree
  • Christmas tree ornaments


Bath & Body Works

  • Sparkling Icicles
  • Merry Mistletoe
  • Fireside
  • Two candle holders, free with purchase

Beauty Products

  • ABH Highlight & Contour Palette in Dark
  • Makeup Revolution Ultra Pro Glow Palette
  • Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain - mini kit
  • Rimmel London Kohl Kajal Pencils in Black and Nude
  • Essence I Love Volume and I Love Extreme Volume Mascara
  • Urban Decay Naked Smokey Eye Palette
  • DrJart+ Rubber Mask Clear Skin Lover
  • Sephora Collection Wonderful Stars Face Palette
  • benefit The Porefessional PRO Balm
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
  • Hyssess Lavender Room Scent
  • Innisfree Auto Lip Liner


I don't usually do hauls and yet this time, I just went for it! December is a great time to stock up for the next year and you could see yourself saving money for at least six months with good budgeting skills and planning into the new year.

I hope you liked this haul, let me know if you'd like to see more of such content.

Until then, catch you soon in my next blog entry soon!



Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig