Tuesday 19 September 2017

GRWM for a Weekend Night Out



Hey Loves! I was getting ready for an event last Saturday Night and I decided to film myself getting ready, to share the makeup look I had decided on. This makeup look was not planned but I did know for sure that I will be reaching for my favorite palette of the moment, Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette!

It has gorgeous warm shades and the pigmented shades look amazing on medium skin complexions like myself and probably would work well too on a few shades deeper. It's like a confectionery in there, you can whip up a sweet pumpkin pie along with a maple pecan latte! This palette is nothing short of a yummy pastry pop-up cart!

Where was I? Ah yes, it's a grwm! I just went with the flow as I got ready to head out:)

If you'd like to see a speedy version of me getting ready with the power of editing, then click right here to watch my GRWM!



I am listing all of the products used to create this makeup look below;

Face

  • Urban Decay De-Slick Complexion Primer
  • Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation in 260
  • Sephora MicroSmooth Baked Face Compact in Medium 30 Sand


Undereyes

  • L.A.Girl Pro.Conceal HD.High-Definition Concealer in Peach Corrector
  • Loreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer in Light/Medium N4-5


Bronzer, Contour & Highlight

  • Catrice Kohl Kajal in Chocwaves
  • Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer
  • Essence Pure Nude Highlighter in 10 Be My Highlight


Eyes, Brows and Lashes

  • Catrice Eye & Brow Contouring Palette in 10 But First, Cold Chocolate!
  • MAC Pro Longwear Paintpot in Soft Ochre
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette (Golden Ochre, Burnt Orange, Red Ochre, Cyprus Umber and Vermeer)
  • NYX Matte Liquid Liner in Black
  • Essence I Love Extreme Volume Mascara in Black


Lips


  • NYX Lipliner Pencil Plum
  • NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen



Setting Spray


  • The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Face Mist


I hope you enjoyed today's blog entry with this makeup look and I shall catch you in my next one, very soon!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig