Wednesday 6 September 2017

Back to School, No Foundation Makeup Look | TheLeiaV



Hey Loves!

It's back to school for some somewhere and it's a look that's special to me. One of my first few video uploads on YouTube was a back to school themed Makeup Look. I too was heading back to school to complete my Business Degree after welcoming my Lil Miss Punky back in Oct '12.

I remember looking up fresh faced makeup looks on YouTube that will help me achieve the desired, 'New Mummy Glow'. A new Mummy of a 4 month old, I looked far from glow-y, I was sleep deprived, showered once in two days, smelt horrible and my last meal was like 18 hours ago, I think. It was bad..

With a new lifestyle like this, I wanted to make a stunning impression at my lectures as it's opportunities to meet regular humans again, ride the train, sniff the goodness of coffee beans and freshly baked pastries at coffee joints, mmmm.. Luscious coffee and light weigh frothy tops, heaven!! Where was I? Right, No Foundation Makeup Look.. Off tangent there, for a split second.

If you'd like to see this makeup tutorial, click here to watch now;


Foundation are not for everyone and every skin, some of us have great skin. I envy those who do, I on the other hand have oily skin. Adding to my bad food choices, I do suffer breakouts during the shark week. Yet, with concise spot concealing with a good concealer can do the trick to camouflage those pesky post acne scars and new ones forming that tends to have a lot of redness on them.

Be sure to set the concealer down and fix mid-day shine with a nice light-weight pressed powder, use it sparingly though as we don't want to have cake face by 3pm. For a little definition in this look, I have opted for a stronger brow, bronzing and mascara to keep the overall look fresh faced.

This look can be done in fifteen minutes or less depending on your pace in the early mornings. I hope you enjoyed this makeup tutorial and find it useful if you're heading back to school sometime soon. This look will suit for everyday office wear too.

I shall catch you in my next blog post soon!


Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig