Thursday 17 August 2017

Korean Makeup Look | TheLeiaV


What's up Loves? Today's blog post is on my recent Korean Inspired Makeup Look posted over on my YouTube Channel, TheLeiaV!

Korean makeup are unmistakable for their dark brown straight brows, dewy and glowy skin that's almost wet and the trending two tone gradient lips.. This is an Inspired look that I came up, I hope you like it.

If you'd like to see the video, click the link here to watch it right now!


The full list of makeup products featured in this makeup look are listed below;


Face

  • The Body Shop Instaglow CC Cream in Peachy Glow
  • Loreal Paris Infallible Stay Fresh 24HR Foundation in Honey
  • Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25HR Foundation in 300 Sand
  • Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder

Under Eyes

  • Etude House Play 101 Blending Pencil 
  • Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Medium


Eyebrows

  • NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Espresso

Eyes

  • MAC Pro Longwear Paint pot in Soft Ochre
  • Catrice Cosmetics Liquid Metal Eyeshadow in 120 Satina Van Der Woodsen
  • ABH Modern Renaissance Palette in Red Ochre
  • Rimmel London Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal in Nude
  • Essence I Love Extreme Volume Mascara in Black
  • Essence I Like Long Lashes Volume & Length Mascara in Black

Highlight, Contour and Blush

  • Australis Contouring & Highlighting Kit
  • Catrice Cosmetics Deluxe Glow Highlighter in The Glowrious Three
  • H&M Pure Radiance Powder Blusher in Golden Peach
  • Essence Pure Nude Highlighter in Be My Highlight

Lips

  • Loreal Paris Lip Tint Caresse in Sakura Blossom

That's it for now, I hope today's blog post was helpful to you! I shall catch up with you very soon!


Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig