Friday 17 February 2017

Follow Me to MAC PRO Event at Ion Orchard | TheLeiaV


Hey Loves,

I had the opportunity to attend MAC's PRO Party Event last Friday, an invite that was graciously extended out to me by a Local Indian Make-up Artiste, Ms Sarsa Arul. Thank you very much, once again!!

Hence, I wanted to bring you along with me as it's a vlog! Sit back, relax and grab your favorite drink and snack to experience the event along with me. Click here to watch the video!!
During the event, there was a 20% discount and I could not resist but to extend my arms out to welcome MAC's Paint Pot in Soft Ochre since my existing primer from Urban Decay in Eden is drying out and it's time to bid farewell (i know, so dramatic)

I will be keeping you posted about my experience with it, so far my first few tries; I am already liking the paint pot far better, yikes!! I am reaching for it more than I had anticipated, you know what it means? A review indeed, coming up for you in a few weeks time!!

If you're new to my Blog then I welcome you to stay updated on new posts by simply signing up for my newsletter!! Do feel free to stalk me on my social media platforms, listed below for more reasons to chase me down Little India, lol!!

Links to my last two blogs are here, for your easy reading;






Do check back next week for a brand new blog post and video, I will see you very soon!!

Love,


♥♥♥   Find me here!!!! ♥♥♥

Instagram: shanthiarumugam
Twitter: Shanthi Arumugam
Facebook: Shanthi Arumugam-Vimalan
Spotify: Shanaru6
Snapchat: shanaru6
Roposo: shanthivimalan

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig