Friday 2 April 2021

FRESH AND MINIMAL MAKEUP LOOK



Who has got the energy or motivation to go all glam and have that behind a mask? Hence, a quick easy look for spring days would be nice for now.

I quite like the ease of doubling a creamy lipstick as a blush too, it gives the right amount of healthy flush. This five minute makeup look centered around one lipstick; Lakme Absolute Matte Revolution in Mauve Me

A berry toned mauve, I feel it'll look good across many different Indian complexions of various undertones! A must-have if you like berry tones.



The lipstick is a nice mid-tone mauve with a neutral undertone, a shade that I like and love. If you have been following me for a while, you will know that this is my jam.

Just a little dab dab and blend it in with my bare fingers and the remaining onto the sides of my cheeks. I added a tiny amount, a light swatch with minimal pressure and I love the intense pay-off.


 The lipstick has a satin matte finish and is from Lakme, I am glad that I managed to get hold of this shade when I last swung by Chennai, India.

I can not wait to come back, a place that is very dear to me. The filter coffee, the copious conversation, surprise stops by online family members. The food, the food has a special place in my stomach. It makes me beam with a smile just mentioning the few sights and sounds.

We are stepping into the second quarter of 2021, I truly hope for situations to lighten up and have international flights more widely available. A smile coming my way from a known person or a stranger will not be taken for granted!



Love

 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig