Friday 26 February 2021

THE BODY SHOP CLEANSE & PROTECT NEW LEMON ROUTINE



Here's how I prepare for better days ahead, with The Body Shop's Cleanse and Protect New Lemon Routine

It's the simplest of ingredients, the mighty lemon. The Body Shop's Cleanse and Protect range is made from lemon essential oil to deliver anti-bacterial properties. My top two favourites from the range are the Lemon Purifying Hair & Body Wash and the Lemon Purifying Hand Wash. The products launched in this range are vegan, made with community fair trade organic aloe from Mexico, well known for it's soothing property. The packages are fully recyclable too!

I enjoy the zesty lemon scent in the showers, the scent is lovely to wake up to. The wash leaves my body clean and hydrated without stripping my skin's natural moisture. The body wash doubles up as a hair cleanser for days, you want to jazz up your hair with a lemon scent.

I like slathering up with the Lemon Protecting Hand and Body Lotion post shower. It sinks into the skin quickly without a greasy reside and leaves the skin hydrated for the rest of the day. Did you know that this lemon range is made with expert care for purified and protected skin?

The hand and body lotion boasts a 72-hour intense moisture for dry, over-washed skin, a definite yes for our current phase. The lotion contains natural lemon essential oil extracted from lemon peels and in turn nourishing Community Fair Trade shea butter from Ghana!


The hand wash is great at the sinks too, it does not dry out my hands and I like the fresh lemon scent. I have been reaching for this hand wash, very often! Like the claims on this range, it does offer good hydration for over-washed skin.



My hands do not feel dry and stretched! Should you try this range, an absolute yes!

I hope you enjoyed reading today's blog post on the The Body Shop Cleanse & Protect Lemon Range, if you did then drop me a line below!

Let me know if you will be trying this range out and I shall check back with you again, next week!


Stay Safe!




 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig