Friday 5 March 2021

PROPA BEAUTY SATIN FORMULA LIPSTICKS REVIEW




You know how I love me a good glide from a bullet lipstick if you have been here, long enough. I have great news for you and this is such a special privilege to be able to share with you, a black women owned beauty brand and their range of nude like lip shades for women of colour.

Propa Beauty is vegan, cruelty-free and free from parabens. These lipsticks offer a creme satin formula and each bullet lipstick contains 3.5gms or 0.12oz of lip colour.

There are subtle differences when it comes to these lip colours and I absolutely adore their names for their otherwise regular old school bullet packaging. The brand has painstakingly took into consideration, incorporating mixing of pigments that offer an array of brown shades  for brown, black and people of colour.

How else to explain this lipstick range? Think satin finish, taupe, mauve, pink, orange and muted lip colours without the appearance of the dreadful 'concealer mouth' Bid farewell to long wearing dehydrated liquid lipsticks that overtime accentuate all the cracks and lines on the lips. Say 'Hello' and Welcome a re-application friendly, fuss free touch-ups, plump feeling lips and satin finish experience instead. This is made possible by Propa Beauty and is available now at Macqueza



The team at Macqueza had kindly sent me six of their, releasing soon Propa Beauty's #1 Satin Formula Lipsticks; 

Paler Shade

  • Finesse (neutral taupe)
  • Victress (deep rose petals)
  • Believe It (nutty chestnut)
Deeper Shades
  • Focused (toasted cinnamon with reddish undertones)
  • Fighter (rich reddish brown)
  • Empower (deep chocolate maroon)
These lipsticks offer sheer to medium build-able opacity and I feel for once I could skip out on lining my lips. What's even better is that you don't need to precise and for an even distribution; you just need to smack your lips together (at the least, with the three lighter shades ) 

Do I like it? Yes, I do for it's hydrating and satin finish formula. The colours offered in this range are not what I've seen so far and these would definitely bridge the gap and benefit women, on the look out for such shades. It used to be non-existent however we would not be faced with such concerns, any longer.





My top three favourites are shades; Finesse, Victress and Believe It
They deliver my lips but better sort of shades, leaning on to the taupe and chocolate-ier colour variance. The other three darker shades would get a lot more wear time during the Fall and Winter times, probably with the lip brush or a lip liner for defined lip lines.






They do transfer a tiny bit with the three light shades with two or more layers. With one single swipe simply for a wash of colour, I have not noticed much transfer. The other three darker shades, I have not worn them for an amount of time to have observed transfer.




I welcome this new edition to my lip product family and I do see myself wearing my top three favourites in the near future too!

Hope you enjoyed this post on Propa Beauty's satin lipsticks! 


Stay Safe!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig