Friday 21 August 2020

SUGAR QUAD SHADOW IN STRONGER REVIEW



For that everyday brown muted neutral smoked out look for the eyes, just to add a bit of crease definition. I love LOVE reaching out for smaller palettes in duos and quads.


For today's blog post, I am going to share with you my review on the Try Sugar's Blend the Rules Eye Shadow Quad in Stronger. It's a four eye colour palette with one mid toned matte warm brown and three satin glazed warm complementing shades of warm bronze, metallic chocolate with a purple-y undertone and a champagne gold on my medium warm skin tone with golden hues.



Firstly, I love that this product is available in India where a lot of my lovely internet family are from. It is available at most leading department stores, at an affordable price tag!

The four eye shadow palette comes in a cardboard packaging, lightweight and easy to travel with, nothing complicated here. However, this eye shadows pack quite the amount of pigment and lasts for about five to six hours with an eyelid primer beneath it.



Another added bonus is that the eye shadow palette colour complements my complexion, in a way that is subtle and glam yet not over the top.

If I may explain further, it almost looks radiant like how bridal makeup usually looks like. Subtle, dewy, natural and luminous. A good face base with this eye look pairs really well whenever I find myself checking myself out, in the mirror! I know, vain pot!



This eyeshadow palette retails for INR 699 (inclusive of all taxes) on Myntra

The eyeshadow quad is free from parabens, D, oil, mineral oil and nano-ingredients. Sugar is a cruelty free, dermatological tested, approved and is good for use for 24 months (2 years) from the batch production date.

There is nothing I don't like about this palette, it is an absolute love for me! I reach for this whenever I am going for ethnic wear, this fits the bill and completes the look. Yaay!



Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig