Friday 16 October 2020

FRESH UMBRIAN PURIFYING CLAY MASK REVIEW




Oily skin types girls like me and clay masks are best buddies! The ever so often shiny skin's surface needs a tad bit of cleaning and tightening of the pores almost twice in a week. Hence, you guessed it right! It's a clay mask review and I will be talking about the Fresh Umbrian Purifying Clay Mask and how I feel about this product and if you need it or not!

My oily skin type's tendency leans more towards white and blackheads on the common placement, the T-zone and perhaps the sides of the nose. I also get the hormonal and cystic acne along the jawline and upper neck, this can be kept under control when I regulate my lifestyle habits.


Ok, back to the clay mask right now. Unlike other variants in the market that I have tried, I enjoy the thin and gel like formulation. Another bonus to this clay mask is that you only need to have it on your skin for no more than five minutes.


Unlike the thicker clay masks in the market that takes up to twenty minutes, post-application, this takes just one-third of the time. This is, in the event you are strapped for time. Now, in the now; things have taken a change and we all can agree on that.

The first ingredient in the clay mask is the ever green and popular in Ayurvedic and Indian skin care products, Multani Mitti also known as Solum Fullonum (Fuller's Earth), Grape Seed oil, Sandalwood, Lavender Flower Water and a few other ingredients further down the list.


If you happen to be, in need of a clarified appearance with oily skin, this clay mask can instantly perk your skin up in less than thirty minutes. For a clay mask, post-removal does not leave the skin feeling tight instead it leaves a hydrated feel. This may be for the fact, it only needs five minutes deeply penetrate the skin and uplift all of the junk of the surface.


The smaller size of 30ml comes in a squeeze tube, retails for SGD 34.00 while the bigger size of 100ml comes in a bigger tub that appeals to me more. If you think that the quantity might be something that get pass very quickly, you'll be pleasantly surprised because you need a very thin light layer and I personally use it as a spot treatment.

Especially around 'that time' of the month when I feel some sort of formation under the skin, I can assure that I have used the clay mask and have had felt the significant decrease in the potential acne/pimple. 

Will I buy it again? I just might for the fact that it provides the skin around the area of trouble hydration while targeting the needed with bacteria killing mega ingredients. Yeah man, take that acne!

I hope you enjoyed reading today's blog post, I will catch up with you very soon!



Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig