Friday 4 September 2020

MAKEUP LOOK WHEN WORKING FROM HOME



Working from home may be the new in thing for year 2020! Strange enough, a phase that we would have never anticipated that came out of nowhere. We deal with what we have; the good, the bad and the ugly.

Most of my Blog related work is at my usual make shift work location of choice, a coffee house, a quiet corner at the library. Now it's mostly my dining area, living room and our joint project room.



I for one am a sincere person to trying my hardest to look presentable, I really do! Sometimes, I win and some other times I fail really hard. Frizzy hair, late nights, dark circles and children are what makes me; me. 



Mask free days are days, I now enthusiastically reach out for coloured lip products. Eyebrows are my daily have to and are usually part of my daily routine anyways.



I still very much enjoy the light overall bronzing action using Nars Laguna Matte Bronzer, I reach for my now holy grail concealer from Too Faced just for a tiny bit of camouflage. I set it down with a Sugar's translucent powder and reach for neutrals with Nykaa eyes shadow palette for my eyelids and finish it off with a few coats of my favourite Loreal mascara.

I used my trusty affordable Wet n Wild Chestnut Lip liner to lightly outline the lips and fill it in with Mac's Velvet Teddy (love!) Lip shades of choice, if you know me.. Ahaha, can I ever get bored of neutral browns, pinks, peaches and everything in between.

They are such a staple if you ask me, my shade selection has never failed me! I hope that you are safe and sound and keep remembering to wash your hands!



Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig