Friday 11 September 2020

DRUNK ELEPHANT LIPPE BALM REVIEW


                


The warmer months and the occasional showers are here to welcome our 'so called' summer in Singapore. Some days feel like an absolute boob sweat session and then a cool afternoon or evening. Oh well, better than nothing I suppose.

Along with the transition in the weather, our lips that do all the talking and expressing on our behalves, behind the masks and barefaced get very little recognition for all the work it does. That's why I am going to uncover how I feel about the Drunk Elephant Lippe Balm in today's post. Keep reading!




The packaging is a standard fuss free twisting up mechanism however the packaging only contains a very much lesser amount of just 3.7gms of it's lip balm. This lip balm has been getting all the buzz in the beauty community in the internet and beyond.

I got too curious to step away and caved into getting myself one, this lip balm retails for SGD 26.00 on the official Sephora's site. As you read the blog post, this product page boasts a 4 out of 5 star rating and many have good experiences from using it.

Naturally, I want in too as all the current masking has got my lips feeling dry and slightly cracked on some days.

                



I do agree to it's claim on the hydration and nourishing claim, it does feel thin on the lips with a distance feel of a waxy texture on the lips. I don't mind it yet because of it's thin viscosity, it does tend to wear off with anything passing through the lips such as water, food and anything with an oily residue.

                 

What's interesting is to note the unique formulation of the lippe balm's ingredients listing, it houses a nice infusion of oils from mongongo, cranberry, avocado, safflower seed and wait for it, peptides. This greatly enhances repair and restoration for the lips!

I would definitely suggest that you try this product out if you suffer from chronically dry and chapped lips. It is worth giving it a go if you have tried every lip restorative product in the market, this may relief you of your lip concerns. Plus the size of the application is wide enough to coat both your upper and lower lips at once, saving time!


I shall leave you with this lip product review and I hope this was of some reading pleasure at your leisure. I shall be back soon with another post, very soon! Stay Safe and Responsible!


Love,


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig