Friday 29 May 2020

THE FEISTY CHICK SEAL BROWN BROWSLAYER PENCIL REVIEW



I am all about 'em brows! I love a good eyebrow pencil because I am not gifted with eyebrow hairs, oh what a shame! Thankfully, there are some amazing eyebrow products in the market to have my eyebrows look snatched in under 3 minutes tops!

The Feisty Chick Seal Brown Browslayer Pencil comes in another shade, Chocolate. I quite like the seal brown shade, not too light or dark and matches my natural hair colour well! I love that this crayon has a rather thick tip and it's waxy formula that not only delivers colour and wax hold to my brows!




My first impression during application, I knew that the wax formula will be long lasting and delivers a natural and a slight powder-like finish!



Unlike a traditional brow pencil that requires sharpening or the twist-up pencils, this product comes in a crayon with a thread that uncovers more product whenever required. I love this idea, we're basically getting our money's worth of product. Each crayon like pencil holds 16.5cm of brow formula. This Brow pencil is priced at SGD 31.90 per crayon.



If you're holding back because of the steep price, I can see that the wax formula on this pencil going a long way especially so if you're someone who reaches for a good pair of brows on the daily.

What's not to love? The Feisty Chick team graciously sent over The Feisty Chick Sleek Winged Liner Set too, I will be posting my review on this set too!

I hope you found my product review useful, let me know if you like this eyebrow pencil as much as I do! Stay Safe and Wash your Hands!


Love,




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig