Sunday 2 December 2018

HOLIDAY MUMMY FRIENDLY GLAM LOOK TUTORIAL



Hey Loves!

It's the start of December that means it's going to be a long month of festive feasts, lots of catching up, slipping into movie theaters, loads of warm fuzzy feeling beverages and more meet-up!

There is going to be tons and tons of shopping, gift wrapping, shoe shopping, hair appointments, facials and self-care massage fixes. What a year 2018 has been? It's been quite the challenge, this year has been for me. If it has been the same for you, I feel you boo!






What we can do to ensure the year ends on a spectacular note! Yes, it's still within our control and here's why. Take charge of the not so great things that may have found a place in your plate and figure them out on how you can handle them better in 2019. Make a mental note, just so that you don't get stumped when you're faced with it, next!






Okay, all the pep talk aside. No doubt that you gotta look great while tackling life's challenges! I have put together a makeup tutorial with a voice-over. Somehow voice-overs seem a lot of fun these few times, I wonder why. I used to be terrified and the amount of re-recordings, I had to make in the past. Let's say, let me not go there anymore (if possible)

This look will look great on anyone who craves neutral palette, it's not too simple and not overtly dramatic. This look is my happy medium place. If you'd like to see me putting on the makeup with a step by side guide with a detailed voice-over. You can, just click the link right here;


The full list of products used to create this look, is listed below for you;

Face


  • benefit PRO Balm
  • Colourpop No Filter Concealers in M26 and M28
  • Sephora Collection Longlasting High Coverage Concealer in Almond
  • Ready Set Contour Beauty Sponge
  • IT Cosmetics CC Cream for Oily and Acne Prone Skin
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent
  • Sephora Collection 8HR Mattifying Pressed Powder in Sand
  • benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • essence Pure Nude Highlighter in Be My Highlight


Eyes, Brows and Lashes


  • MaxFactor Eyeshadow Palette in Cappuccino Nudes
  • Sugar Black Liquid Liner
  • Catrice Glam & Doll Curl and Volume Mascara in Black 


Lips


  • NYX Lipliner in Retro
  • NYKAA Liquid Lipstick in Jhumki




I hope you enjoyed reading today's makeup tutorial guide. If you did then leave me a comment below and share this post with something you think might enjoy reading too!

On the side note, if you have been following me since my beginning. You then will know how empowering women is important to me which is why, I'd like to share how we together can help to young women. More info is available right here; https://act.one.org/petition/aids-pledge

Make the active choice to be a voice because together we get heard! 

That's it for today, I shall see you soon in my next post!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig