Tuesday 20 November 2018

Thanksgiving Makeup Tutorial feat. ABH Soft Glam Palette



Yaay! And so it is the time of the year to gather around a turkey and share what we are thankful for this Thanksgiving! I love looking forward to taking whiffs of delicious scented food and just keep staring at the decor on the table because I am weird like that.

This time of the year usually calls for a deeper hue on the lips coupled with some soft shadows on the eyes personally, my favorite eye lip combo. In Singapore, we don't really experience fall weather much and it's pretty hot all year round with the exception of cooler weather in November and December. I delight in being able to cozy up in a thicker sweater and love snuggling up with a thick chocolate beverage when I can plus it's the school holidays! I have a partner in crime, so to speak!

I also open up to a chit-chat and share about how I feel about what's going on in the online creation and the creators and how it's making me feel. Just a tiny window of me sharing..

If you'd like to see me in action, taking you through the steps then you can click the link below to watch the tutorial;



The cool premier feature on YouTube allows a live chat when this video goes live and I intend to connect with more of you when you're watching the video with me for the first time! If you're hearing about me for the first time, make sure to click on the Subscribe button and click the Bell icon to stay updated whenever new uploads go up on my YouTube Channel!

Here's the full list of products used to create this makeup look, just for you!



Face


  • benefit PRO Balm
  • Sephora Collection High Coverage Concealer in Almond
  • Colourpop No Filter Concealers (26 and 28)
  • Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Foundation in 230 Neutral Medium
  • Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder
  • ABH Contour Kit in Medium
  • Sephora Collection Face Shimmering Powder in 02 Natural Glow
  • L.A.Girl Pro Setting Spray

Eyes


  • Sephora Collection High Coverage Concealer in Almond
  • ABH Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette (Rustic, Mulberry, Orange Soda, Noir
  • NYX Matte Liquid Liner in Black
  • Catrice Glamour Doll Curl & Volume Mascara in Black 

Lips


  • Kiehl's Buttermask for Overnight Lip Treatment 
  • Innisfree Tapping Lip Concealer
  • Ofra x Kathleen Lights Havana Nights
  • Sephora Lip Creme in 81 Day Dreaming





I hope you have a fruitful weekend, there's a lot to do! There's going to be Black Friday and Cyber Monday and then counting down to Christmas and New Year. This is just the beginning of it all! I hope you make the best of it and I shall catch you very soon in my next blog post!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig