Friday 16 August 2019

ESSENCE LIQUID INK EYELINER REVIEW



Hey Loves!

You know how I am magnetized to drugstore finds and love their affordable price tags! Yes, if you didn't know about that already! I have a product review for you today, you're in luck if you're in the search for an affordable everyday eye liner.



The product being discussed today is the Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner, I get mine from Guardian. It holds 3ml of it's liquid eye liner and wait for it! It costs just SGD 5.90 per tube, what?! Exactly, do not let the price tag fool you into thinking that it's not good!



I'd say that it performs really well, delivers amazing opacity in a single stroke. I love the brush applicator on this liquid eye liner, the fibres are all in one length. It has a blunt cut and no frays founds so far and I am already on my third tube, so far!




It may not be the blackest of them all yet I love the easy application, it wears well for a good six to seven hours even with a power nap during mid-day. I noticed the eyeliner layers well when I attempt to re-apply, it doesn't skip. It doesn't feather, it doesn't bleed and it's consistency is something I see that would work for even mature eyes.

It's lightweight consistency also makes it great for detailed eye work when I want to get fancy with my outer wings, thick or thin. This liquid eye liner has my heart and I see how it would benefit a makeup newbie, particularly an eye makeup lover like myself.


The next time you pass by a Guardian store, take a peak at the Essence Counter and give this eye liner, a swipe! Let it surprise you, because it did for me!






I hope you enjoyed reading today's blog post if you did then please leave me a comment below and pin this post up on Pinterest!

I shall catch you very soon, in my next post very soon!

Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig