Friday 1 February 2019

MANIKARNIKA, QUEEN OF JHANSI INSPIRED MAKEUP LOOK


Hey, what's up Loves! Have you managed to watch Manikarnika, Queen of Jhansi yet? I love Kangana Ranaut in the movie 'Queen', it's a favorite movie to re-visit especially when it's that time of the month.

When I saw this below poster, it really spoke to me. It looked like a real queen who has aged fine while looking regal, all at once. What drew me even closer was the her nath, it's a recent favorite accessory that I enjoy wearing and I feel different and good in it.

Recreating this look is a must if only I wish to get my little girl to sit nicely on my lap like this. Any hoo, closer looks at this poster is what inspired my take on my recreation. I already had a deep purple velvet saree closely resembling the one, Manikarnika has in this picture.


I have kept the overall makeup look simple with foundation with a natural finish, no concealer and no heavy contouring and highlighting. Just this time round.

I attempted to mimic Manikarnika dimpled chin and the sunken in cheek area with a natural bronzer. There is a touch of highlight to the rest of the upper cheek area and finished the lips with a natural lip color.

For the eyes, I had used the same bronzer as the only transition shade and a dark rich brown to add volume to the upper lash line and top it off with a couple of coats of mascara. That's it! It's really was this easy! 


I have listed the full list of products used to create this makeup look;

Face

  • Sephora Beauty Amplifier Pore & Fine Line Filler
  • Innisfree My Foundation in 3.3
  • Sephora Collection Matte Perfection Powder Foundation in 31 Almond
  • thebalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
  • essence Pure Nude Highlighter in 01 Be My Highlight

Brows & Eyes

  • thebalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
  • I Love Extreme Volume Mascara in Black

Lips

  • NYX Suede Lip Creme in Sandstorm


I hope you enjoyed reading today's blog post, if you did then do pin it up on Pinterest and share this post amongst your family and friends!

I shall catch you very soon in my next blog post!



Love,


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig